Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Mother's Love

This is how much I love my daughter: She asked if she could do my hair. I saw an opportunity. . . as she combed it, I screamed and screamed and carried on like I was being tortured to death. Sound familiar? Though, in fairness to her, she DOES have very curly hair and I'm sure it does hurt her much of the time. I doubt, however, that it is akin to being skinned alive--which is what her yelps and howls would have you believe. I even let her take a picture (hers is on the right)






So, here I am in my early morning splendor (I know I need to pluck so whatever!). I thought that you would enjoy a sampling of my 4-year old's stylistic abilities. She's destined for greatness, no doubt! She was so funny. She kept saying things like, "you look so fabulous, so fantastic. . . " Where do they get this stuff?

4 comments:

HeatherD said...

Meg is the same way about her hair. I always start to get frustrated and then I remember how much I hated getting my hair done when I was little. You do look fabulous!

Jessica said...

Nice Sarah, I was hoping it was annie who did your hair and not the pregnancy hormones affecting your style haha!

Martin Family said...

Nice hair!

Anonymous said...

You DO look fabulous...and fantastic!