I have to say, Carson was not very cooperative during this photo shoot. He actually makes some super cute faces right now, but was a little somber this day. But his outfit was cute, right?
Here is another one with the three of them. I LOVE this picture because this is how they are with Rhett--always checking out how tiny and cute he is. Plus they look so dang calm and quiet! Love it.

This is my favorite picture of Annie. I was impressed because Michelle was able to get Annie to do her normal smiles and not some silly ole' fake picture smile. Where do kids get their "picture smiles" from anyway? I love this picture!

I thought this was cute, too.

I know I know I know. I'm totally biased 'cause she's my little girl, but how cute is this picture? What an adorable face! There's mischief in those eyes, however. Look closely and you'll see it. Makes you wonder what she's thinking, no?

This might be the only picture where he was doing a natural smile or any smile at all for that matter. And holding still too. Two year olds. What else can I say?

So tiny!

So tiny!

I love this picture because it captures Rhett's "sleeping face" so well. They grow so quickly and change their habits so frequently. I'm glad I have this picture to remember that cute face!

And last but not least is one of the pictures I got to take! Woo hoo!
7 comments:
I am tearing up a little. Your kids are so precious! I (very, very, very slightly--sort of) miss having a newborn. What great pictures!!!!!!
CUTE CUTE!!!! I love that outfit your baby is wearing! :)
Very special, and the subjects really out did themselves.
Loved every picture! Someday I want to see them all. Annie is so photogenic. Absolutely a doll!
Really cute...and I cannot believe how much Carson lookes like Rich. Especially Rich as a child, Wow! Don't you just love new kid photos:)
So cute, love it!
So cute, love it!
Post a Comment