
So tonite we were cleaning the house and Annie was telling me about someone who was being "ornery" and (I know this is not very nice) I said "well, she comes by it honestly so cut her some slack" more to make Ryan laugh than anything. And Annie looked at me innocently and wide-eyed and said, "well, Mom, I TRY to cut her some slack,
but she doesn't WANT any of the slack!"
I thought that was pretty funny,
even if I had to portray myself so in such an un-Christlike way to share it.
( Again, I didn't really mean it,
I just wanted to make Ryan laugh)
really
but she doesn't WANT any of the slack!"
I thought that was pretty funny,
even if I had to portray myself so in such an un-Christlike way to share it.
( Again, I didn't really mean it,
I just wanted to make Ryan laugh)
really
2 comments:
She's so cute! She comes up with some funny stuff! Keep posting the Annie-isms cause they sure make me laugh!
Josh and I had a good time reading your blog. Of course Josh liked the picture of Jack and reminded me how much Jack likes him.
Post a Comment