I copied this from my friend Jessica's blog:
Anyone who wants to play...This is Fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.! Separate instructions for my siblings: BE NICE!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh, where to begin...
1. On my 18th birthday at the bowling ally when you fell off of your shoes and all Mike and I could see was a bowling ball rolling down the walk way past your feet.
2. I was staying at your house in Logan and there was a huge lightening storm and you wanted to go sit on a hill somewhere in an "enclosed area...like a car or something."
There are so many more...I may have to post again.
Um how about before I left Utah, you being pregnant with Annie and while you were trying to find new shoes at the mall in Logan?
Remeber the time we had a cookie buffett at your house. I think we cooked 5 different kinds of cookies, It was awesome except for the fact that I ate way too many cookies like always!! I have tons of great memories with you guys. Thanks for putting up with us and being such great friends to us. I look forward to making lots more memories with our families!!
Oh yah and remember the time we went on our camping trip and went 4-wheeling in the motor home. That was awesome! I'm just glad you and Ryan were their to experience the wonderful motor home experience with us haha!!!
I thought of the motor home roller coasting extravaganza as well. That was the funniest /scariest thing ever! Oh, and just to clarify for the reader: we were in fact 4-wheeling IN the motor home! Not 4-wheeling PAST the parked motor home, not 4-wheeling UP TO the campsite where the motor home was, 4-wheeling IN the motor home. We do manage to have loads of fun!
Sarah,
Most memorable for me were in Rockport. My most favorite was when I took you to Padre Staples Mall in Corpus Christi, and your mother feared you would become a shop-a-holic like your Auntie Denise. What better aunt to be like? love you lots.
d
Sarah once thought it would be funny if she mooned her father. That was memorable.
I was, like, 6 years old or something. And in case you were wondering, he didn't think it was funny.
Fans are a great way to relieve stress aren't they?
I remember when we weren't friends because you thought I didn't like you and I thought you didn't like me. How dumb... GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS!
There were a lot of "full moons" my sophomore year at BYU as well if my memory serves me correctly!! Almost all of my favorite college moments involved Sarah Sancher! I could do a multi-posts about all the funny moments with you! Thanks for the memories, I will treasure them forever!
Post a Comment