Monday, August 4, 2008

Siblings


One of my favorite things is to watch my kids express love to each other. I had no idea BK (before kids) how good it would feel. Yesterday, I was sitting at my usual Sunday perch (the organ bench) watching Ryan wrangle the kids during the sacrament. This ALWAYS amuses me, by the way. And to those of you with more than two kids, I'm sure I will laugh too someday at the thought of "poor ole' Ryan wrangling only two kids". . . but I still feel for the guy! Anyway, Carson did one of those little boy "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" noises that are so loud and high pitched you want to dive under the pew and hide, and then he proceeded to dive bomb his sister in the hugest bear hug. I don't care how loud it was (Ryan might have, but again, I'm amused by it all up there on my perch), it was soooooo cute.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Dang those are cute kids! your blog is lookin great...I'm so proud of you!

Sarah said...

Thank you thank you. It helps that I have about 20 blog tutors! :)

Stephani Polson said...

Hey Sarah! I hope you don't mind but I saw the link to your blog on Jess' blog and couldn't help myself! It's looking so cute! We have ours secured so if you want to get an invite to our blog just email me! ( gs_polson@yahoo.com )
Hope all is well in good old Tooele!

Jessica said...

You know I can't stand those noisy kids in church I'm glad ours are perfectly quite!!j/k Kids can melt your heart so easy. What can I say except your kids are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah,

this is really cool! I can't believe how your kids are growing. I hope to see them in person before they graduate from school.

Tricia

Scott said...

Hey, great blog!
-- Tricia's husband Scott

denise said...

The kids are beautiful. Oh, so are you and Ryan :)