
Do you see how she has incorporated Halloween (ghostie candelabra) and Thanksgiving (hand-made turkey hat from school, lovely fall-themed floral arrangement)? Too bad I didn't wait a few minutes, because after I took the picture and left the room, she kept a-going. I returned to find a naked barbie pole-dancing on the candelabra. Good Grief! If she only knew. . .
Well, on second thought, perhaps the redecorating itch is just one of her talents from birth, because I remember another incident from over a year ago. The following picture is from when Carson was not very old. My breath literally caught in my throat when I returned from the other room. I actually had to check him to see that he was breathing, AND I also had to uncover his face before I snapped the shot. Kids.

And in the spirit of the rapidly advancing holiday, here is a special early holiday game. Don't worry, I'll find time next week to be thankful in my upcoming First Annual Sarah Droubay Thanksgiving Post, but 'til then, I'll just join the myriad of radio stations, department stores, Wal.Marts, and others intent on celebratin' early! Here are two photos of last years' Christmas tree after my dear sweet redecorating Annie got to it. If you feel like playing, leave a comment detailing what YOU spy: Perhaps I've missed something!

8 comments:
Annie definetly has many, many talents, one of which is decorating. Send her over, my livingroom needs a makeover!
So cute! That might just be an Annie thing because Meg has never done anything like that. She is constantly making "art" for our walls but she has never decorated before. That cracks me up.
That's so cute! She sure has a eye for decorations! :) And she seems to be good at incorporating a handful of holidays into each thing she does! What a cutie!
I LOVE the picture of Carson with all the toys. Kaden did that for Carter, but he was stingy and only gave him 1 toy...
She doesn't get her keen decorating sense from her dad...that leaves...you!!!
That's awesome, Annie cracks me up she can make nothing into something! As for the picture with Carson I'm sure she just wanted to make sure he had plenty of toys to play with right?
That is too funny! My kids have never tried that although they each have their own little quirks. Makenzie has always loved carrying around bunches of toys (like 13 barbies) in her arms and Tyler has always liked lining things up. So funny how they are all so different.
I'm so sad about missing Thanksgiving!! I'm going to miss the berry pie and of course- Lynne's cheesecake. I might just have to email her and get the recipe. Although Mike always makes a cheesecake and I don't know if we can handle two cheesecakes for one holiday :) Say hi to everyone for us.
that cute little annie is a character and definitely one of a kind! I spied the easter basket. It was the most obvious but the most hilarious.
Post a Comment