Well, you know it, I know it,
and I won't bore you with excuses. . . .
but here are the pictures any-hoo. . . .
and I won't bore you with excuses. . . .
but here are the pictures any-hoo. . . .
Here it is: the official 2010 Ryan Red Easter Egg. Every year he crows about how amazing his RED EGG is. And to be truthful, noone ever dyes a red egg as bright or strong in color. Ryan, you are the RED EGG KING! All hail! Good, now we have that out of the way.
We dyed eggs with Mike, Kelli, Kate, Grandma, and Grandpa D. The kids had an absolute blast! Here is Carson dying ANOTHER egg blue. Every time we asked him what color he wanted to use next, the answer was always the same: I want blue. And blue he got. Many shades, but all blue.
Although Annie was willing and able to dye eggs every color of the rainbow, she was partial to her personal trio of faves: red, pink, and purple. She was very excited to dye eggs. It could be argued that she gets more excited about Easter and those beautiful colored eggs more than any other holiday (or even her birthday for that matter).This year, the Easter Bunny found some really awesome youth-sized sleeping bags at Cabela's shortly after Christmas! How neat, ya? I guess that bunny thought that something practical (and perfect to usher in the sleep-in-the-backyard-with-dad season, I might add) would be a better idea than the endless supply of
We were able to spend the afternoon at Oma and Opa's house for lunch and an indoor (GASP!) Egg hunt, sponsored by an uncooperative Mother Nature. O-Well. The kids were excited nonetheless and a good time was had by all. The nice thing about having younger egg hunters is that you have to make it easy for them, and as it so happens, easy for us grownups to gather the eggs they missed. Fortunate for Oma and Opa, I say. No one wants to smell a rotten forgotten egg in their family room halfway through the hot summer. Yuck.
It was nice to see Carson show some interest in the Egg huntafter pretty much not giving a darn last year.
Woo hoo!
He IS Cool!
Make no mistake!
This would be the 2010 "Least Interested Egg Hunter" award recipient.Who needs to hunt eggs when there's a perfectly tasteful bit of plastic to chew?
Here is the Easter Fam-photo of 2010. Who says that buying Easter Ties isn't as fun as Easter dresses? I was so happy with how cute they all looked. What a cute bunch of kids! Hope you all had a great Easter!

5 comments:
Glad you guys had fun...I love the family picture of you guys, you are all so cute!!
oh I forgot...in the picutre of carson dying eggs I notice some Diet dr. pepper...did you try and dye an egg in that?? haha...you know it might actually make the egg taste really GOOD!!
Really cute family pic! Everyone looks so nice all dressed up! Your kids are so cute!
BTW, I like our new name in your blog list: "Idaho Polsons"
What will you call us all if we can ever talk Derrick and Jess into moving to Idaho?!:)
Wow that is a cute family photo - I wonder who the awesome photographer was ;) Dang the sun for making Annie squint though. The sun never cooperates when you're trying to take pics right.
Love the matching ties...you're kids are all so cute!!
Post a Comment