Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fantasy Football 2010 Kicks Off!

Oh, how we love Fantasy Football here at the Droubay house!  I've said it before and I'll reiterate in case any of you are wondering how I really feel about it:

Fantasy Football is a GREAT way to bond with a sports-lovin' spouse, especially if you are willing to concede to some football time in your schedule.  But the payoff can be HUGE:  finding something else you can enjoy doing together rather than fight about or be irritated by!  I definitely recommend it.

Ryan and I are in a league with our friends and some of their family members.  As usual, we gathered for some fun-filled drafting action and yummy eats.  There's nothing like a slightly charred hot dog (or two), some guacamole, and some tasty chewy delicious brownies to usher in the PIGskin season!  And PIG OUT we did!  After we drafted, Derrick made predictions (based on picks and sheer sports savvy) for how the season would end and I'm going to post them here and we'll see how right he is.  He'd better NOT be right, though, because I expect to come in closer to the top than 7 out of 10, thank you very much.

Derrick's Prediction:
1.    Derrick (of course)
2.    John
3.    Tyson
4.    Steve
5.    Ryan
6.    Jessica
7.    Sarah
8.    Art
9.    Amber
10.  Matt

So, tune in this Fall to see how Team Sarah does!  Go Fight Win!

2 comments:

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Oh Derrick is SOOO wrong! Number 9 for me - HA. Derrick is going down. :) I predict I'll be in the top five at least. At least I can hope right :D

Jessica said...

Fantasy Football season is AWESOME!! Especially because this year the girls are going to kick some BUTT!!