Wednesday, March 11, 2009

update

Sarah is on the mend. yes! I went to the doctor today and found out I had an ear infection and a really bad sinus infection. In fact, the doctor's words were (regarding the ear infection) that it was "the type you'd see in a 4 or 5 year old." I answered with, "well, I've been emoting at the age of a 4 or 5 year old lately, so that seems appropriate!" He gave me some prescriptions, so hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

So... do you feel better today?

Monica said...

HEY!!! I'm glad you found my blog. I haven't been in the mood to write much lately but sometime I'll get back into the swing of things.

It sure is a small world...especially in the Mormon community. I was amazed to find out that you know Isolde. I don't know here maiden name but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

We are headed to Utah in a little over a week. I'm sure we will see you. Until then!!!

Kimberlee said...

Sarah, I had an ear 2 ear infections in Feb. I felt like what the heck am I 4?! They were HE...double hockies! Hope you are feeling better.