Wednesday, February 18, 2009

8 Things About Me -- TAG AGAIN!!!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. The Office (it's the only one I watch)
2. 24 (but not till the season is over--I can't stand the suspense)
3. Prison Break (same as above)
4. American Idol Tryouts (I seriously CANNOT get into it week after week, but I love the tryouts)
5. The News (go ahead and laugh)

Okay, so I had to REALLY stretch it to get to 5. I can list three more I used to watch and enjoy:
6. Supernanny
7. Clean Sweep -- inspired me to toss things I really don't need
8. Antiques Roadshow. I don't know why I like it, since I am not a fan of old stuff.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Attended Draper Temple Open House
2. Died of embarrassment at the totally inappropriate comment Annie made in the bathroom stall after the Open House. I can't even repeat it.
3. Had a J Dawg for lunch. It SERIOUSLY doesn't get better than that. I don't mind the hour drive either.
4. Bought a new church bag. I know it's sad that's what stands out, but I really wanted a new one.
5. Spent the day with Tim and Beth-- so fun!
6. Stood by in awe as Tim totally fixed my computers and then networked them. Why can't I learn these things?
7. Made a very tasty roast with sour cream dill gravy. Thanks Oma for that amazing recipe!
8. Read old Balderdash clues with Tim and laughed so hard my sides ached. Such fun!

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. My taxes doing themselves--okay, so it's not going to get done without my help. Fine.
2. My next family visit--missing them already!
3. Organizing the piles of stuff in my house. Nesting ROCKS!
4. That first day that feels like Spring--you know, where the birds are singing and the air FINALLY feels warmer.
5. Green grass
6. The hot date I just KNOW Ryan is planning for our 11th anniversary next month.
7. Laughing really hard again soon--it was soooo fun. I LOVE to laugh.
8. I'm fine with pregnancy for now, but I'm excited to meet baby boy Droubay in June!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Old Spaghetti Factory--still a fave of mine. After all these years. Mizithra cheese, mmmmm
2. NYPD in Park City--really good pizza. The closest to East Coast Pizza I've found in Utah.
3. Benihana and / or Tepanyaki
4. Famous Dave's
5. I'm with Kimber, McGrath's is pretty dang yummy.
6. Bombay House
7. J Dawgs
8. Any REALLY good Mexican, but I don't have a fave yet. Any suggestions on places to try?

8 Things on my wish list
1. Less than a half hour of pushing, with a fully functioning Epidural and no follow-up stitches. Sorry for the TMI.
2. A new TV that is digitally compatible so I don't have to figure out the converter box.
3. I agree again with Kimber -- a better economy -- it's really frightening!
4. A piano to own and not just borrow.
5. The ability to pause time every now and then to take a break.
6. A deeper bathtub.
7. The solution to whining-- for me and for Annie. I don't know that I'll survive unless I find one.
8. A garden that weeds itself.

8 People I tag
1. Kelli "new mommy"
2. Stephanie
3. Miriam (again, since you didn't do the last one, you naughty girl!) :) just kidding
4. Kacee
5. Marcie
6. Heather
7. Courtney
8. Jessica

3 comments:

HeatherD said...

Alright, I have your next post planned. I need that yummy recipe of Oma's. Just reading the name of it made my mouth water.

I am with you on a solution for whining. I think it's just me because Meg rarely does it to Brian. I need to get scary or something. Whine Whine Whine!

Kimberlee said...

Ditto on the recipe. Good list Miss Sariah

Miriam said...

Hey..I love that little Annie. She has such an imagination!! Also, I promise this time I will do the tag, it sounds fun...it might be a couple of weeks before I get to it though. Thanks for thinkin' of me.